Mind Mapping Mum

Etre curieux et découvrir.Imaginer et créer.Inspirer et connecter...Ensemble embarquons...


samedi 26 février 2011

Calendrier familial 1

Picture Frame Calendar

by Amy on February 7, 2011
Dry-Erase Picture Frame Calendar Happy Monday evening! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  My family is finally healthy after coming down with a stomach bug one after the other – I was the only lucky one who didn’t get it (knock-on-wood….).
My niece turned 12 over the weekend, and I made her this fun dry-erase calendar out of a picture frame. I love how it turned out, and so did she!
I painted a wood picture frame that was sitting around my house waiting for a purpose. It took about 5 coats of acrylic craft paint – spray paint probably would have been faster, but I didn’t have any.

I covered the cardboard picture frame back with white easel paper. The calendar was made from 2.25″ squares of scrapbook paper. I used letter stickers to mark the days of the week and a space to write the month. Each square also got a white dot sticker to make a spot for writing the date. My niece really liked the little spot for notes going down the side. The quote sticker says, “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”

When it was finished, I just popped it into the frame and tied on a pack of dry erase markers (clickable – no lids!) and an eraser. I hope it gets lots of good use in my niece’s room. I’m thinking we could use a cute dry-erase calendar, too – I’ll have to see if I have any more frames that need a job!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Un petit commentaire? a vos plumes...